TERMS OF SALE
PURCHASE AND SHIPPING TERMS
Thank you for shopping with Princess Polly. We would like you to read our Purchase and Shipping Terms carefully to ensure that you are fully aware of your rights when purchasing products (the Products) from our website.
Your order signifies your agreement to be bound by these Purchase and Shipping Terms, which constitute the agreement between Princess Polly USA, Inc (we, us, our or Princess Polly) and you.
Princess Polly reserves the right to review and cancel orders at any time.
You must provide complete and accurate details at the time of making your purchase. You may be required to provide additional details upon our request to ensure the accuracy of your order.
You must enter the correct delivery address and delivery instructions at the time of placing your order. If you enter an incorrect address, Princess Polly is not obliged to re-send the order to the correct address at our own expense.
Any orders will become your property at the time that they are shipped to the address provided to us, provided that we have received full payment for the order.
All prices quoted on the Website or pursuant to your enquiry with us are in US Dollars (USD). Costs relating to international orders will be calculated via our integrated currency converter. The actual international currency conversion that you are charged via your bank may vary.
We reserve the right to vary the prices displayed on the Website from time to time and without notice to you.
Princess Polly accepts payment via credit card (Visa/Mastercard) and Paypal.
After you make payment for your order, we will email you an invoice, which confirms receipt of your order.
We recognize that protection and safety of information relating to your credit card is very important. Therefore, we provide you with a very safe and stress-free online shopping experience.
We use the highest strength Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption to transmit your personal and credit card details. This means absolute security and privacy. SSL is a sophisticated method of scrambling data as it travels from your computer to our website servers.
We do not store your credit card details at any time so consumer confidence and satisfaction is assured.
By agreeing to these Purchase and Shipping terms, you also consent to receive further electronic communications from us in relation to the Princess Polly business, including information relating to products, competitions, promotions, special offers and any other commercial message. Of course, you may at any time, unsubscribe from receiving electronic commercial messages from us. Simply email us at [email protected]
PROCESSING OF ORDERS
We process purchases on business days, which are Monday to Friday and exclude public holidays.
We will provide you with a tracking number once we have shipped your order to you.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
Princess Polly may cancel your order if for any reason we are unable to provide you with the Products subject to your order. We will contact you should this occur.
Failure to provide additional details upon request may result in cancellation and refund of the order.
You will not be entitled to claim any additional amounts or seek compensation for any loss, expense or damage (either direct or consequential) or for any loss of time or inconvenience, which may result from such cancellation.
PRODUCTS MISSING FROM AN ORDER
Should a Product be missing from an order when received, please contact us at [email protected] with the order number and the product code or product name of the product you ordered, and we will make the appropriate investigations.
RETURN OF PRODUCTS
Any return of Products to us by you will be governed in accordance with our Returns Policy.
Items marked as final sale are ineligible for return or exchange.
EUROPEAN UNION DUTIES & TAXES
The goods will be imported on behalf of the customer. The customer authorizes Princess Polly to import the goods on their behalf. Further, the customer agrees Princess Polly may delegate the obligation to import the goods on their behalf to a subcontractor (e.g. customs broker). The customer will pay the duties & taxes in addition to the purchase price of goods.
PRODUCT INFORMATION & PURCHASE LIMITATIONS & PROMOTIONS
We do not assume responsibility for damages that may occur from dye rubbing off onto purses, shoes or other items of clothing and accessories.
PRINCESS POLLY PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BACKSTAGE PASS FESTIVAL GIVEAWAY
Friday, 14 April, 9am AEST
Wednesday, 3 May, 11:59pm AEST
2x Festival Tickets
2x $250 AUD Princess Polly Gift Card
3 Nights Accommodation
Flights & Transport
*One prize (only) is available to be won. Festival tickets are subject to official website availability. Maximum prize value is $3,000 and in AU/US Dollars. All entries prior to this launch date are invalid & members are welcome to re-enter.
How to Enter
During the promotion period when you enter the Backstage Tier of Princess Polly Rewards program you will be automatically entered!
The winner will be drawn at random on Friday, 5 May 2023 at Princess Polly headquarters in Burleigh Heads, Australia. The winner need not be present at the time of the drawing to win. The winner will be contacted directly via email.
Princess Polly AUS, Inc.
All winners must respond to the Promoter’s Notification of Selection email within 24-hours of notification in order to confirm eligibility and provide a mailing address. Failure to do so will result in forfeiting the prize, and Promoter will select Alternate Winner(s) by random selection at its headquarters in Burleigh Heads on Monday, 8 May 2023 AEST.
- By entering this promotion, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
- The promotion is open only to:
- Active members of our Princess Polly Rewards Backstage Pass Loyalty Tier
- Those who are 18 years of age or older as of the start of the promotion period (defined below);
- Employees of Princess Polly (“Participating Parties”) and their parent companies, affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, related companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and all others associated with development and execution of this promotion, as well as immediate family members (defined as spouse, parents, children, siblings, step-sibling, step-child, in-laws and spouse of any of the foregoing, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same household of each (people who have shared the same residence at least three months over a period of one year prior to the start of the promotion period), whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win.
- Princess Polly may contact you to verify your identity, age or place of residence to confirm your eligibility to enter.
- Princess Polly may disqualify you if we reasonably believe that you have breached these Terms or have compromised the fair conduct of this promotion by acting unlawfully or improperly.
- Employees of Princess Polly Online Pty. Ltd, and its parent companies, affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, related companies, advertising and promotion agencies (“Promoter”), and all others associated with development and execution of this promotion, as well as their immediate family members (defined as spouse, parents, children, siblings, step-sibling, step-child, in-laws and spouse of any of the foregoing, regardless of where they reside), and those living in the same household of each (people who have shared the same residence at least three months over a period of one year prior to the start of the promotion period), whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win.
- Princess Polly may disqualify you if we reasonably believe that you have breached these Terms and Conditions, or have compromised the fair conduct of this promotion by acting unlawfully or improperly.
- In case of dispute over who submitted a winning entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address provided at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant.
- “Authorised Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail account by the provider and/or e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- Only one (1) entry is permitted per person. Entering multiple times will not increase your chances of winning, and subsequent entries by the same person will be disqualified.
- Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, accounts, or any other methods may void the entries, and that entrant may be disqualified, and any potential prize may be forfeited.
- Purchase is not required to enter, and will not improve the chances of winning.
- Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder, including a valid government-issued identification.
- Entries generated through a third-party Princess Polly website or software in any way other than the manner set forth in these official rules are prohibited, and Princess Polly reserves the right to disqualify any entrant(s) using such methods if discovered by Princess Polly.
- One (1) winner will receive the following*:
- 2x Festival Tickets
- 2x $250 AUD Princess Polly Gift Card
- 3 Nights Accommodation
- Flights & Transport
*One prize (only) is available to be won. Festival tickets are subject to official website availability.
Maximum prize value is $3,000 (AU Dollars).
- The actual value of prizes may vary, and Promoter will not award the difference between aggregate and actual values.
- Princess Polly has not pre purchased tickets to any existing festival before the competition launch date. Once the winner has been selected, winner may request tickets to his or her desired festival and, subject to availability, Princess Polly will purchase festival tickets.
- Promoter shall purchase tickets to provide to winner. In no event shall tickets purchased directly by the winner be reimbursable.
- Winner has the rights to select one festival they wish to acquire tickets to. The festival must be within his or her own country and such tickets shall not exceed $750 AUD per ticket. Chosen festival needs to take place within the year 2023.
- Prize fulfilment is based on availability, including standard entry & specialised VIP admission. Tickets to sold out entertainment will not be eligible for purchase. If winner’s original designated festival is not available, winner may select an alternate festival upon prompt notification to Promoter.
- Promoter may provide suggestions on entertainment & accommodation options; - however, winner shall have the sole ability to select his or her designated festival and accommodation.
- Princess Polly to liaise with the winner on preferred flight dates & times. Princess Polly to book flights and accommodation on behalf of the winner and forward all booking information.
- Winners agree to provide the Promoter with content of their experience, including but not limited to images, videos & social media posts. Winner agrees that, at a minimum, winner shall provide the following social media content:
- 1 x post on Instagram (feed)
- 2 x Instagram stories
- Both 3-5 images & videos for Princess Polly use
- Concerts may be accepted as a substitute to a festival upon written request by winner.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion unless such substitution is prohibited by law.
- Prizes are non-transferable and the Promoter need not substitute a prize based on the winner’s request.
- Prizes will be sent to the winner within thirty (30) days from the date the winners confirm the festival of their choice.
- All federal, state, and local taxes on prizes, if any, and all costs and expenses related to the acceptance and use of the prize that is not specified herein, are solely the responsibility of the Winners.
- Winners may be required to provide their Social Security number or tax ID for tax reporting purposes if Promoter is required to file an IRS Form 1099 with the Internal Revenue Service for the fair market value of a prize awarded and accepted.
- The Promoter recommends that you consult with your tax advisor if you have further questions, as the winner is solely responsible for any tax liability stemming from winning a Prize.
- The Promoter may disqualify a winner and select an alternate winner, in its discretion, if any Prize is returned as “undeliverable” by the AU Postal Service or courier delivering the Prize.
- One (1) winning entrant will be selected per prize during a random drawing conducted by Promoter on or about Friday, 5 May AEST 2023.
- The winning entrant will be contacted via the e-mail associated with their entry in order to verify eligibility and confirm the entrant as a winner.
- Winning entrants may be disqualified from the Promotion, and a new Alternate Winner will be selected from the pool of eligible entries if time allows before the Re-Draw Date. Winners may be disqualified for any of the following reasons:
- The winner is determined to be ineligible to participate in the Promotion by the Promoter,
- The Winner is determined to be unqualified to participate in this promotion by the Promoter,
- The Winner has violated these Terms and Conditions, or
- In the event that a Re-Draw is required, it will be held on Monday, 8 May AEST 2023, and the Alternate Winner will be notified via the email provided when he or she initially entered the competition.
- Any entrant who fails or refuses to sign and return the required documentation within the time period as specified by the Promoter may be disqualified.
- Once the winner's eligibility is verified, they will be confirmed as a Winner.
- All of the Promoter’s decisions on all matters relating to these Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, decisions related to its selection and determination of potential winners of these Sweepstakes, shall be final and binding and not subject to challenge or appeal.
- Promoter may need to suspend or cancel the promotion if it becomes unable to conduct the Promotion as reasonably anticipated, due to any reason beyond its reasonable control.
- Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the promotion.
- Nothing in these Terms limits, excludes, or modifies the consumer guarantees provided by Queensland or federal law.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter excludes all liability for any loss or damage whether direct, indirect, or consequential, arising in connection with the promotion.
- Promoter is not responsible for technical, hardware, or software failures; malfunctions; lost or unavailable network connections; or failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions; or unforeseen schedule changes that may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the promotion, even if caused by Promoter’s negligence.
- Entries generated by a script, macro, or other automated means or with the intent to impair the integrity of the promotion will be void.
- As a condition of participating in the promotion, entrants release the Promoter, Instagram, and participating parties and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, advertising, and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) from liability for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost, or expense whatsoever, including property damage, personal injury, and death that may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the promotion, or possession, acceptance, or use of prizes or participation in any promotion-related activities, and claims based on publicity rights, copyright, or trademark infringement, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
- This Promotion is governed by the Australian Federal Legislation. Except where prohibited by law, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or in connection with this promotion, or the prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.